- Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk
- Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent
- Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written as fast as if the drive was not encrypted
- Provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the smart card PIN
- Hidden volume (steganography) with second smart card
- Encryption algorithms: AES-256, Serpent, and Twofish. Mode of operation: XTS.
- Windows XP, Vista, 2008, 7, 2008r2
- Licensed Aloaha Cardconnector or Aloaha Credential Provider
- Aloaha supported smartcard
Aloaha Crypt Disk is a free software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English, Dutch, German, Italian and it was last updated on 2015-02-04. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP, Other.
Aloaha Crypt Disk (version 7.0.15) has a file size of 2.84 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 258 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Aloaha Crypt Disk since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-24.
The latest version is 7.0.15 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-24.
See below the changes in each version: